User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon *Halloween morning* I woke up happy. I had slept very well ans I was very excited too. I decided to take a shower and get dresses. My stomach creamed ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ha ha, you can't see my face o this one.I'm the blind girl... Let's see how this goes... My hair was in a bad hair day... You girls know what ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I was a bit "sad" about what had happened between me and Adam. Not sad sad, just sad because I brok a promise to myself. I love Adam and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    Thanks again for your reviews. Cot: No meaning at all. I has having dinner and the candles were in the centre of the table and the wax started melting and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I loved your plan LR! Genious....

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    |What should I say? *mumbles something like hjkbvkujrbvhrdf*| Shannon I couldn't believe Adam was virgin... He WAS virgin. My head can't think straight know... Damn you Adam...And your sneaky way ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Bunny Pic!

    OMG! This is really cool. What program do you use? It's very good and within only 2 minutes. I'm amazed! As you already said the wings have different sizes but ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a gigantic dragon. -inserts coin-

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for joining in 28th. I was born in 28th...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Learn more about the awesome-ness that is Music!

    Nice music! You and me could go along pretty well. He love the same things (except for sushi, never tried and to be sincere, I'm afraid to...) I love to ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Late,late, late...I'm so late...* Shannon Halloween is coming there so I had to pull myself to it. I had to design and create my and Maria's costume. Louts of work ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for assuming that I'm not crazy. I am crazy. :P

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay. *thinks quickly* so much to plan*

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in a can't-pronounce-well world! If you wanna live, live in and with YWS not inbetweneknv something... :p

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    'Blood'-|-'Notes' The sad part is...he's married. *Bummer snap* You're thirteen --'... But it's your opinion. I know some really good books in my main language, romance, of course. If they ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero