User avatar

Shauni

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    What a beautiful dress singer. You are very pretty =) !!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I must say: YWS writers are HOT! Yup, yup. There are very beautiful people here :P

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Lovers

    Hi there again! I'm here to present you my recent work : !The Lovers!. Oh God, this reads so boring art presentation! :P Note: These AREN'T lovers! I just asked ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What do you think it can be?

    Okay. You have the right to like whatever you like. So, what type of music do you listen to? What are your favourite bands?

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne What a day. People hurt, crying for their families... Total confusion. I was exhausted. We had just ended putting the tends straight. Almost everybody was near the fire and ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Me, May and Maria were getting ready. We were just something out of the ordinary, super cool and sexy. We were almost ready but we still needed to plan ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *I'm so freaking sorry.....* Johanne I asleep in the plane like I always do and I regret that. I couldn't remember much because I hit my head somewhere. The only ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse

    Hi there! Oww....This is pretty good. Must better than any horse I would do. :P I scanners that don't work very well, they are a waste of money and time ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Where's Shannon's dress but imagine it more sexy ans theatrical: Shannon It was 5 p.m (please?) and I had to get dress and pampered up with Maria. I was waiting ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You are really beautiful Threnody. You look german or something like that. Are you?

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    NO. Never on my life. TPBM: Thinks that Nate created the most spectacular thing after sliced bread!! :D

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for assuming that you live in Hell. If you live in Hell so am I and I hate hell...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a Jack Sparrow's sculpture. -inserts coin-

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    *Thanks!*

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Dunno. DT!*

    Mar 16, 2009


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman