User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who's the one that stole the question?

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Lights!

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a fondue machine ! :P -inserts coin-

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having only 15 reviews. That not even my age...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes, I have read. Just one that I can't really remember the name... TPBM : Dislikes chocolate ice cream as me.

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Threnody's Ark.

    Me again! How didn't other people review this? Okay, the real thing now: 1) Yeah! Zoo! :P I love the zoo, it's where we can take beautiful photos. Great idea! ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Threnody's Ark.

    Hi Threnody! Great photos you have here. Some of them are a bit blurry, as you aid, but in general they are al very good. For a first in photography ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Removed

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not capitalizing the first letter of your banning sentence.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I noticed something but I didn't get it very well. Now I do...*

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Halloween night. Me and Maria found Adam walking scared throw the hallways of the school. I grabbed him and shacked him "Adam. I'm here. Are you okay?" I asked. ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Hi there! Welcome to the awesome YWS!! :D Hope you can learn and have fun here! Now, the basics: 1)Please make at least 2 reviews before you post your own ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I love! But where I live we can't do see that much stars because I live near the a very big city but when I go mu my aunt's house ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oh yeah you do Jon! But you look impeccable on them! :P *Your room is really messy* :D Here's my latest photo, I was in a class with my PC... ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon -Group 2 I reached Maria. She wasn't moving probably scared. "It's me you silly. I said.~She turned with an angry face. "You sick girl! Don't do that again please? ...

    Mar 21, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'