User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, I like raisins. I don't know why but there are many people hat dislike raisins and I don't know why... Oh well... TPBM as already went to Lisbon (stupid, ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a Pirates of the Caribbean's quote. By the way, I love it...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    Hi Matthew! Pleasure to meet you. Now I see why you did so many posts on the Debate Group about the Bible and God.... Don't worry, I'm christian too. Have ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's All Random From Here

    Yeah! You like Iron Maiden!! >D Me too... You have a lot of siblings... That must be very cool! :D Oh well Colt asks a lot of questions.... Sp, plase, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    God.. This is great... Jok, that sounds so you!

    Mar 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Jazz, I think. I sense girl fights and slapping faces and evil plans.... Muahahaha!!!

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay for me...* Shannon That bubble bath really cheer me up. I was sitting on my bed sketching some stuff. Waiting for pigs to fly. Sudden I heard someone at ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having 110 reviews. I can't even reach that in a life time...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yeah! Party, drunk people, drama! *dances a happy dance* No, seriously, that's a cool idea. Now, maybe we could write a bit more, make the stuff we want. Normal life, ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm sorry for my posts. In the past few days I'm not feeling very well. I think I'm sick or just tired from school... Oh well. So, sorry for the ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon After the funeral everyone went their ways. Maria was bad...very bad. Even Chad couldn't cheer her up. I decided that we were going shopping. Me and Maria. Everybody knows ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Italy

    Hi zoorah! Cool picture you have here! You went to Italy?! I'm a bit envy... :P I absolutely love flowers pictures because I think they are the easiest to take ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    JC, 1oo pages we have already passed. 1000 is our goal!! Of course and after that have to beat the heavy-champ in the storybooks! If we keep creating stuff like ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    You called LR? What's up?

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon May's funeral. I just wanted it to pass quickly. Adam helped me so much. He's the greatest guy. After a bit, Lei, Nick and Mike. It was hard to ...

    Mar 26, 2009


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown