User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Thank you Bolt!* Shannon Movie was fun. As always, me and Adam make out the whole time so, I think it wasn't lost time. I woke up nest morning feeling ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    God Jok, sometimes I found your post very difficult to read and comprehend. I, don't know how, but got the idea. It's nice. The kid is going to have fun...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Best or Greatest?

    None of them. Sorry all the crazy YWS fans. I'm one of you too but I don't think it is the best or the greatest. Nothing is that perfect. It's ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for questioning my coolness... which, by the way, it's very low.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pokemon card. -inserts coin-

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. TPBM ate pancakes this breakfast.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sea God

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    I just imagine! :P It makes me feel happy. People that live in those kind of islands normally are very fit and love sport like surf and stuff like that. ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Hey Tyler! Welcome to the YWS! Okay, first of all, you need to know the basics: :arrow: Please keep a 2:1 ratio. This means that for every post you make ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, not burger king but McDonald's. For suspicious reasons that I won't tell. TPBM likes too create their own style by painting their shirts, snickers, making their own bags and ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Happy Book:)

    If I post all the things that make me happy.... ~Music ~Watching people making fun of themselves ~YWS ~Hang out with my "crime partners" (we have a blast) ~Say silly ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for loving junk food. That's very unhealthy, but yumi.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get your dad. -inserts euro-

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Okay. If Kat approves it I don't mind take Maria for a couple days. So, where are you going Kat?

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    Yup. Guitar is pretty easy to start with. I play it too. Just ne thing I forgot: New Zealand!! :D Yeah! I want to go there. It is so beautiful... ...

    Mar 30, 2009


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard