User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey!! Welcome to THE YWS! Pleasure to have you joining us! Did you know that when I joined this site my picture was exactly the one that you have right ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *OKay... I thought I was out but guess not...* *Here it goes.* Johanne -first night- I had to stand up from my lowliness. I had to stand up from my ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    What kind of drink? Alcohol one, juice one, any type one...? I drunk a drinking yogurt. TPBM is doing nothing, bored as hell like me.

    Apr 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Hey, I have a question for all of you (except for WWW): Do you only have a week off from school? Moving on.... Florida...How I wish. Not this year because ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "new??"

    Hi reiko1 Welcome to the YWS. You love manga, so do I!1 Check out the groups area. You will find there a manga club. Join and start making friends!! So, ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Scrubs

    What the heck it's Scrubs?

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Body guard.

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who's the one that got their idea stolen?

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6.45/10 Sorry but I can't see who is it and it's a bit random. I'm sorry...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, actually not. I enjoy everything, except historical fiction... blahh... TPBM is addicted to chocolate

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a strange signature that I can't even understand the meaning of all that it's written.

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get Chucky's hungry family. -inserts coin-

    Apr 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Do it. It's cliche but good. I already suspected that Rider and Liz knew each other and yeah, in our school (WWW and mine) no one cares about this. They ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yep. The ones that could probably enter would feel like outcast. They are not into us, not into the story... I know Jok doesn't use that much punctuation and I ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    "Ah lets see. Well you met my Dad, Mike and Jamie already. So who else?" I said bringing them all in to my head, "There is my oldest brother James, ...

    Mar 31, 2009


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James