User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Don't worry jok. Me too. I'm not that mean, it's just my unconscious persona. I try to hide it. But sometimes when i'm with my friends and I tell them ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yeah, Florida ca n be very hot. In POrtugal, in the wither we had some days that were 29 degree, which is a lot for a country like ours... POor ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    You.Are.Dead. This is not April's Fools Day, my friends. I swear, I just feel like punching you, really hard. :smt062 *mumbles something like go die in h!&# you @*%£$^!|*

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sword.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A romantic fiction, located on the Himalayas. The pursuit of happiness in a desolated place. Somehow, the character finds a complete new world between the mountains. Lavender and chocolate milk ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons make some lemonade and sell it in a lemonade stand. :P Life is giving you opportunities for you to become rich.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Bright.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Bulldog.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    So, while you discuss with your inner person if you should re-join or confront me(not very good solution, I have big nails, girl nails.) and possibly get dead, I shall ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, i'm a newbie

    Heya! What's up, my recent new friend? Felling good in our ginormous family? :P Applause to Stella for explain everything but I shall give you my comment as well, right? ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    28 degree? WTF? Where? Cause I only got 16(maximum today). Today was very good...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Care Bear has arrived!

    Hey, hey, hey... Welcome home. Are you having fun here? How could nobody explain you the colors?! I shall do it! :D You may notice that some people have colorful ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I have 15 days!! Yeah and just check this stupidity out: My 3rd term will only have a month and a half of school. After those...what...45/50 days I will have ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Bolt... I will hunt you wherever you live and force you to join back! Got me??? This is not April's Fools Day, my friend!!

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Graphic designer, huh?! Cool, that's sounds good. Selene already put the basic up so I will just add something more... You may notice that some of us have colored names? ...

    Apr 2, 2009


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena