User avatar

Shauni

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Don´t worry jok, if you really want to have a job, work for it! It´s very simple to do it. Jok, is your name Jack? ( I will just use ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hi there! Welcome to our always growing family, the YWS!! You live in africa? That´s really cool, I wanna go there. People say kenia is pretty nice. Our friends have ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    No!! I love my PS2! I love my guitar hero! I love my prince of persia! I´m just waiting to get a TV for my room... My mom and my ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    --' Yeah, go ahead, scrub all that in my face... Take the one that you like the most and/or it's smaller. Done. I only have the PS2 and I can't ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    No, but people are in vacation. It's stopped for a week. Don't worry but we sinned to post something in times to times to keep that moving. Don't worry, be ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yup, like WWW said our school is pretty boring, but our class... That's SO different... *laughs because she reminds of some pretty funny class moments* Oh men, I love my ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Looking good girls! :D

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an angry Kung Fu Panda. -inserts coin-

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Pat. Shauni

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7.75/10 I loved that movie. I cracked myself laughing but the quote is very thinkable(???).

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a ticket to go to the magic land of unicorns. -inserts coin-

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Oh yes. But it's quite nice where am I. I really wouldn't mind to go to some warm island in the middle of the pacific... TPBM is afraid of roller ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having such a brief signature.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne Exhausted, that was me. My sleep was disturbed by someone. I could see our hear well. Someone grab me up. Now it's even better, I will just probably rote ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Let me just put something straight: I don't punch people, and I don't slap them. I just feel like, cause all the nerds at my school are really stupid and ...

    Apr 4, 2009


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight