User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What? Me either...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Actually it wasn't really a question question but... I said for thinking that love between 13 years-old isn't that LOVE made me a swallow person (with no feelings and stuff ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Cool group of friends you have there Echelon! :P

    Apr 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yup, I love this. Yeah, I know, you don't need to love them to go out but... Does this make me too swallow? or romantic?! Ahhh... I hate this conversation ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne I felt someone grab me up, maybe two. I was starting to wake up. I mumbled something incoherent. I was wakening up. Slowly my eyes opened and I noticed ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get cotton candy from my cotton candy machine.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Jok, the answer to your question: I am on vacations in England but I live in Portugal so I talk about my country. I agree with JC, it's funny to ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yup, I'm pretty happy. Ryan and Jack (it's just once, I will go back to the user names but I just felt this would be better like this): In Portugal, ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hi there recent added member of our always-growing family!:D *gives a cookie* He love cookies here... You fail at Math and Chemistry?? Gotta work hard, I'm sure you will be ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Iupi! You get a popcorn stand all for yourself, with the best popcorn and all free! -inserts coin-

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a skull avatar that it's absolutely no funny at all.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Memb.! :)

    Heya molham! Welcome to the vast world! Pleasure to have you here! We are all very nice here. We are a enormous family always growing. :P Alainna already explain you ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a free soda. -inserts coin-

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in Inbetween, I dislike peope that live Inbetween.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *We need to keep this alive so I´m randomly writing! Lalalal! I like ice-creams! I like smoothis! I´m in England... Yeah, lalakiibkhciuechlk! I feel frreeeee!! :D :P Done*

    Apr 6, 2009


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians