User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    This one always gets me. *high fives Mr.* It sure does. I personally love the the NigaHiga. Here's one of their excellent "How to be..."

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Sorry Amber, I so didn't see her and a guy. The facial structure could be a bit more feminine and the hair should fall more softly, like silk - that'd ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I hope you Like my Writings

    Hi Spekaerskat! Welcome to YWS, a super-duper-writing-space-ship! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! *hands to speaker a welcome cookie* I hope you enjoy your staying around the site! YWS can ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing in the Rain (My first freeform, please critique)

    Hey there Lite! Shauni's here, pleasure to meet you! Right, so, I'm not the best one to review poems. Actually, I suck but I think we all should get a ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Hello Amber! Who are you doing? I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! I'm a huge fan of Manga and I'm on my quest of learning. I think I'm doing pretty ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    Hi there icanbefixed! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you and I'll not preceed to the review! :D So, lwt mw first say " You are an amazing eye color!" It's ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Jok, are you thinking on giving up?! You can't! f we hold this up for so may time, imagine what we could do with one more writer?! C'mon...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *So, is thrilled that this is back but Shannon is ab it blank right now. I've talked with Kat about our characters and we have a super dramatic plan coming ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I'm a banning mood!

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ahh! Nate should come up with a modeling agency for the YWSusers. I'm sure he'd do a lot of money - you are all drop-dead gorgeous! So, because everyone is ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    *Joins with Big_Cheesy_Grin* Samantha? Lauren? Ashley?

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    I saw it today and it's freaking awesome. I get the point in the cliche story- I don't think so. Yes, it's a typical romance story but it's so worked ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cry If You Must [Chapter Two]

    I actually enjoy long chapters; they fulfil me more but eventually, they make my desire reach dangerous amounts. I'm not the most accurate person to review you grammatically and in ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey there Luciano! Good to know that I can find some neighbours in here. I'm Portuguese. Happy holidays and, welcome aboard! -Vamos lá ver se as divergências do nosso país ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: World Apart (Prologue)

    Hi Kakaly! I'm Shauni and I'm here to answer your request! I'n not actually a very critic person, just because I'm a bit lazy but I'll gladly help you! There ...

    Dec 20, 2009


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway