User avatar

Shauni

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    That's a shame bolt, but we have the DT...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No! I have a brown one, I still keep her because she is my favorite teddy bear of all time. TPBM has braces.

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would open a rubber store. ,My slogan would be " We sell everything in rubber, from rubbers to rubber ice-creams". Creepy... What would you do if you could control ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A swedish medicine. Rakas

    Apr 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Halloween, that must be cool. Some friends of mine celebrate the Halloween, which is something very stupid. It's not our tradition so at night they put some makeup on and ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I love elephants

    Hi there! Good to see more people in the YWS. You like to make reviews? Good, log on to the community forums and check out the Lounge Forum. Under it ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Okay, I missed a lot. Cornwall rocks! Making descriptions on yourselves...humm...interesting... LR: I imagined you blond. Jok: Didn't imagined you. Bolt: I know I've read how you look like but ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Wow.. Storm explain you everything, so I will just introduce myself. Hi, I'm Shauni! :D Welcome to our always growing family The Ol'YWS! I hope you can keep up with ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    JC, there are always new people coming in. THis idea was the newbies would go there, meet so people, share ideas and leave. That's it. I'm going to improve this ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Florida, internet, NY and A PS3, Wii or whatever that is...What more could a teenage want? Have fun out there! I'm thinking on creating a post on the welcome forum ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Jok, an instructor?? *laughs really out loud* No offense to you jok, but I just couldn't help it. Start using a more correct grammar and you may be a greeter. ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya ;3

    Hello there, new friend! Welcome to the ol' YWS! The land of crazy writers and noble people! :P I hate when the internet gets pisses my off so I know ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    my best friends callums new step mums cousin What?!? Jk, you call your 1o years old sister slut?! JC, I suck at bowling. Actually, I don't practice it at all ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I can't believe you are counting your girlfriends! That's so.... guys thing(i guess but you are guys, you probably can't help it...). Jok, am shy because my self estime is ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I'm not gonna comment this because : a)Guys talking. Counting how much cute faces with have already been with. b)I'm a very shy girl when it comes to expose my ...

    Apr 7, 2009


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon