User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi!! Cookies!!1 I love them too! :D Everybody loves it here! Its like our kind of money...:P Welcome to the YWS!! I hope you get along just fine here! (Most ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Late... I know... Blame me... But I just discoverd that my aunt (i went to see her) has internet! :D!* *This is going to be a bit long, I want ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations.

    AllĂ´ fellow writer! Welcome to our dimension, the YWS! Tacha-tan-tchannn! *Star wars soundtrack playing while I say this* Selene already gave you the main rules, I shall proceed...:P You may ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 I'm not crazy with slumdog...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hhyea fellow writer1 welcome to out family, the YWS! As much people said, "hi" doesn't help that much getting to know you... Moving on : As bolt said, and very ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *sorry for not posting* Shannon I woke up and went to see Maria. I knocked at Chad's room door because I was almost sure that they had passed the night ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, i have a mp4. TPBM likes pancakes more that popcorn.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Everything that you had thought was good. Shannon will make out with Nick And Nick and Adam will smack each other xD Lei will borrow her skirt to Shannon Nick ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Coud kiss who? Both who?

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon We were dancing in our room. Me and Maria, completely out of us. We are crazy, we know. He burned lots of calories there. Every music passed throw the ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I think so. Shannon can mistake Nick with Adam. After it, we shall see what we can come up too. Maybe Adam can get really mad at Nick because they ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A story about an orphan child that goes to a re-homing family but it's never accepted. Well treated, nice clothes, everything except for one thing... Never was accepted well in ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being lovable (?).

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, never. It's a monument of everyone. A present from Gustavo Eiffel to the world. TPBM started school today.

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get one smile. :) -inserts coin-

    Apr 12, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates