User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because I say so!

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Darn! Again! Arg for me! You get a tuna sandwich (what?!?). -inserts coin-

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A 31 years-old.guy that works in an antique store. Wears glasses, short straight black hair. Bellany Wilson

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I already am! :P TPBM has being left alone for a day 'cause somebody forgot about she/he.

    Apr 24, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Bolt, who's Kevin?? I can remember him... :oops: Moving on... Like I say, I don't remember who's Kevin so I thought on Jack. Just to make it even more painful, ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a lovely laugh of mine! Hehe

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 It's totally your avvie.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not having a reason to ban her.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All!

    Hello for you too an welcome to the YWS! :P University...hum?!? How cool... I'm still gonna have to wait a bit... Oh well... Moving on, friend! ;) As Kat explain ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being four years older than me.

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a blue key. -inserts coin- (ha ha!)

    Apr 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I forgot to ask something? Jok, how are thinks going to happen between Adam and Shannon? She could be really pissed of at him and then get her revenge by ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Wait... Kevin is? Mike- Nick's brother Jack- Adam's brother Jamie?- Nick's brother Kevin.... I think I'm absent with him... Why did you people stopped posting? I was thinking that someone ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pictures.

    Oww! I'm amazed! Shocked...completely. I wish I could draw like you! They are really pretty! :O Just an advice. Make groups of drawings, like landscapes, fantasy manga, portraits... Like that ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI. new aspiring novelist on the block

    Hi there Balir! Welcome to this family, the YWS! I hope you get along here just fine. Philippines aww? Pretty cool, I really want to go there. I just love ...

    Apr 21, 2009


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle