User avatar

Shauni

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    JC, I feel the same. I miss Jok's pointless and impossible-to-reed-post-because-they-don't- have-any grammar. And lizzie because she was our happy-go-go girl here, the happy sun! And...and... our chat

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour and Buenas Dias (or Buenos ...^^)

    Allô ma novelle amie! Je suis Shauni! Bienvenue à YWS!

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I went to take a shower for my date with Kevin. He seamed to emanate a very peaceful aura. A bit creepy sometimes but he was surely a good ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Feed.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Culture.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    I love mods and admin. with toast! :P Yum...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I don't want this to end. This was the only SB I ever got addicted too...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being older than me.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oh.My. You are just natural wonders! :D Tmne, you are marvelous! I love your smile! (: Lauren, you look funny! And your friend too! Teenagers years are just completely... needed...! ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Allô Ire! Welcome to our ginourmous family, The YWS! :P You just met one of the numerous people here. Just a few mores to go... :D You had yor own ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Well, I forced [i]almost[i/i] everyone of my interest to join YWS and leave the other to their own luck. I know... I mean ;) [b]What would you do if you ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Map: 2008 v. 2009

    *points to the orange spot on Europe* I'm over there! :D Nice...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I got a slightly happy this morning. Kevin is a nice guy and we even exchange numbers. Pf course that Adam and to come and ruin my day. Asking ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Tiger, you very beautiful! I like your eyes. Simple, brown and beautiful as mine! ;) Rosey, you new hair suits you perfectly. I personally like it.

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    [b]Shannon[/i] Classes! Finally, something to distract me... I took a cold shower and washed my hair.. Then I dress one of my favorite outfits, and it looked pretty well on ...

    Apr 24, 2009


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen