User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Hi there, my friend! What a very nice pisture! ^^ The colours are really beautiful and the "idea2 of it, it's very simple and (sorry for this...) cliche but it ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Legs.

    May 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being with the purps! Ice Clod Blues ruuullleeeee!!!!

    May 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Hummm.... I don't mind keeping Alex but everyone needs to agree...

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Tooth Wolves

    Hi there! Pretty nice art here! :D But I noticed some "problematic" stuff around here, just some polishing you need to do: 1) You know that some of your wolves ...

    May 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    If you got to know all the embarrassing and stupid things I ever done you would crack yourself laughing... No serious... I'm just super stupid-stuff-maker. I'm a stupefier :P... Kat ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Guess so.... God, I don't know what to write... For how much odd and strange it might sound I need Jok!* Shannon Kevin was the greatest. I know he is ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Ballet.

    May 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yup! Ice Cold Blue! We rock! :D TPBM loves gazing at the stars.

    May 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Let's create a new topic: ... ... ... The most embarrassed moments ever... or moment... or just funny moments you had... *cheezy idea, no?!?*

    May 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because you have a link on your signature with a custom name. I don't know how to do that!

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a slice of pizza. -inserts coin-

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon So... a reunion with everyone... That was going to be fun... IT had to intorrup my date with Kevin, of course... Adam... Adam would be there and I would ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a manga drawing made by me. -inserts coin-

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because you come from the Land of Cookies and Milk (and other assorted goodies). I only come from Portugal. u_u

    Apr 29, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence