User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Lei was confused. Me too. "But, how was that possible?!" She asked."He was with me that night?" As we tried to come up with a theory that could explain ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Tickles.

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Jc, I got confused with your last sentence of your post..*

    May 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Pop, Dems, Jack, Meep and Jon! [i]You guys are beautiful![/i} Seriously writing... Pop, you look like a goddess. I love flowers Dems! Jack, half-price-stickers rule! I didn't imagine you like ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * laughs inside* *Muahaha...* Shannon What?!? Was he stupid!? I couldn't believe in that boy! Our secret! Lei was completely petrified, looking at Nick. Her eyes open, shinning, probably because ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Kat! I can't believe you did it!!! :D

    May 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: how young is young?

    Hi therE! Welcome aboard! I'm Shauni and you are nine years older than me! >.< 22 is a good age. Well, every age is proper until the don't worry! There ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    I told you... Blues Rock! *throws little blue awards for all blues* !!! :D

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Shannon is late, don't blame her, blame me....* Shannon Chad got amnesia!?! I couldn't believe. Did all that happened during night? Maria! How could I forget here!? She must be ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    The Three Kingdons by Sandra Carvalho. Love it!

    May 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    So much1 Rock rocks my world! TPBM as not-that-great grades at school.

    May 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shakespeare Insults

    You are just a puny, milk-livered, giglet person. xD It's odd but funny at the same time.

    May 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Hi June! Shauni's here to review :D! Let me say this before anything else: You have a pretty awesome pallet of photos. The colours are really awesome! How I love ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Hi June! Shauni's here to review :D! Let me say this before anything else: You have a pretty aesome palet of photos. The colours are really awesome! How I love ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beach scene

    Hi Elly! Pleasure to have you on the YWS! :D Have you checked the Welcome Forum?!? If not, check it only on monday... Anyways...let's review this. Just a thing, I'm ...

    May 7, 2009


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)