User avatar

Shauni

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yup. I like it.

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Sleepy One

    Arg! I'm so mad with my portable!I just had written and all post for you and it's all gone! *It went down!!!!!* Arg! [s]mskobflqahjw bvshbsf ncjuxkkufxebghnrwhb xnghbçrsxsbrnhç [/s] Much relief ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    The beach! and to play! and to read! But, in majority *beach* !! :D

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Person Here!

    Hi there! Welcome aboard our YWS writer ship! We are very happy to have you here! We shall thank Kat for explaining the basics so, here's some other important guides ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Late, with no ideas completely out of it...* *JC, you mustn't leave. It's an [s]order[/s]. Shannon Mike had waken up from his recovery sleep. Every inch of his body had ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Jon ----> Canon! Yeah, and I love your eyes. June, you are trés belle ! Echelon,I like your hair|

    May 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having an angry smiley face.

    May 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Dazzling Angel! :P We you preparing for some kind of prom maybe ??? Ah ah! That golden tie in the back made me giggle..!

    May 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 1

    Sweet Meep! Long time no reading The Ol' Great Blind! I noticed some stuff that could be polished. I'm sure that you don't write in a while so, it's normal ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    It's okay JC. I'm a bit lost too. Don't really know what to do... :(

    May 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've been looking for a good writing forum forever!

    Hi Act (does that work as a nickname?)1 Welcome aboard! Pleasure to meet you. No, there are no guidelines for the critic but you might wanna consider these little tips: ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Sour.

    May 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Zomg! Such a beautiful girl!

    May 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    OKay: Portuguese Spanish English French Some words in german, japanese and italien. Not that much, considering the fact that my spanish and french aren't that great. Specially my spanish...

    May 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Chloe! Welcome aboard our writing spaceship! ^^ We are very pleased to have you here! One thing that I felt when I read your post is that you seen quite ...

    May 17, 2009


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger