User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Dragonforce? I like them too. I've failed drasticly trying to play "Thought the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero III >.< Cheers

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A worker of a nuclear station that cleans the floor full of uranium. Florakel

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know when you're a writer when you take a notebook, a pencil and a book to a wedding and people have to constantly say "Stop reading!", "Pay attention!", " ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cold.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Pleasure to meet ya Max. I'm Shauni. X-Files creep me

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi Adrianna! Welcome aboard! Is good to know that you want to improve your writing skills and make the writing something for the future. We need to expand this culture ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Sarah, if you can read this, it's Dante

    Hey there Dante! Welcome to YWS! You and Sarah now each other?! How cool... ;) I'm sure you will make lots of friends here because we are all very nice ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Hey Nicole! Nice work you have here. Just a few tips you may want to know: ~The picture is too big. Re-sizing it'd be a good thing. ~Two thirds rule ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Just created a smile on my face! :P

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Made me laugh. It's funny! :P

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to this site

    Hi there Daniel! What's up? Needing a back up with school? You just came to the right place!~The free and easy YWS emporium! Nite already gave you the basics but, ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kitsune-bi

    Zomg! New Zealand! *is just dying to go there* Anime! = 2 toms up! It rocks. I draw it but only faces. I'm still in a learning process. Japan!!!!! I'm ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I write what I want

    Ah ah! Well, when you are in class you can't make a proper post. I will make a super-duper review later on! :P I love your brown hair!! Brown rocks!!! ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi there white! Welcome to the YWS ! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Shauni. O.O I loove Australia! I'm just dying to go there..! It must be so incredible! You're ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon A nurse came in. "I'm fine. I just felt a little dizzy and sick. It's probably the nervousness and the bad lunch I had. You can go!" I forced ...

    Jun 5, 2009


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling