User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there, I'm new.

    Hi there Jane! Welcome to the YWS! Pleasure to have you here and I hope you get along just fine! I love animals too. They are so natural and they ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Back from a week vacation. But I will be gone in a week to go to a camp. My schedule is tight. Cheers

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Hannah! Welcome the the Ol' Mighty YWS! I hope you get just fine in here! I'm Shauni and it's a pleasure to have you here! :D For your questions. ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay, so, I shall bring the drama... Mwahaha!* Shannon My sight got white. The world was no longer something touchable, but a black infinitive space where you couldn't feel nothing. ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    So, Kat posted something on the BS and I decided to post too. Yes, it drama and involves Nick, Lei, Adam and Shannon. Basically, the idea is: Shannon gets pregnant. ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hello Elly! Welcome to the YWS! I hope you have a great time here, learning while having a blast! So, let's thanks Ryan for explaining you some of our rules. ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here. And I could be you mother for all you know . . .

    Hi there again. 1.Chocolate, definitely. 2.Rock rocks! My favourite within them all but I listen a bit of everything. 3. So many to choose but "The Three Kingdoms" is awesome. ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Corruption.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Charles. Welcome to the YWS. I hope you get along here just fine. We are very nice and friendly. Eighteen is a nice age, we have here user with ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here. And I could be you mother for all you know . . .

    Hi Box! This thing we both did it's called a post.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being the princess of smiles.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because I need to ban you for some reason that I don't know what.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    So, yeah. This writing style of mine sucks. It really does. Meep, you are so close to become my heroine! :thud: I bow to the O'Great Empress! Bolt, you writing ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    YWS users just rock...! 8) A collection of stunning people! :D

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: kamusta!! ('hello' in filipino language)

    Heya Claron! Welcome aboard YWS! What a great attitude you have there! ;) How do you know if a beauty and not a beast? But thanks for the compliment (i ...

    Jun 14, 2009


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda