User avatar

Shauni

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    Nice. It'll be fun, 'cause he never actually fall for no one. He's like a little kid in those matters. About the roommates, Ed can stay with anyone but he ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    Bears! Definitely my favourite. I created this based on the all bears thing. It's not very good. It's just a raw image, kinda like a source of ideas for the ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Okay, so in result of my long search for the perfect guy picture that could, eventually, give you some ideas on how he looks, I found these: Remember, he looks ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    What about a grizzly bear! Rawr!

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Wow! I did not suspected I had created such a huge post... I edited some parts, so if anyone is interested (which it's almost impossible), go ahead. And yeah, Ed ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    :D I sense some really laughable times coming... filled with drama! So, I'm taking a step on the dark side (for me it is!) and create a different male character. ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Wow! So many new members! Welcome aboard our writing space-ship, the YWS! I hope you feel very welcomed here, we are all very nice. I recommend you to make your ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    No way Angel! You look stunning! Teague! *Zomg!* You just made my day! *laughs* *jealous*

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    We are going out for the monthly groceries shopping. ;)

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    O.O You are so beautiful ! (everyone!)

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from New Zealand

    O.O What a big post! O.O Hi! (I said it º.º) :D Welcome to the YWS! *gasps* New Zealand! How I wished! I'm just dying to go there! Lucky you... ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Awww... I'm still a blame at reviewing but... oh well... Well, i've been reading some of your poems,and this is my favourite by far.I'm new in the YWS and all ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yellowwww (:

    Hello Nadeera! Wow, you sound like a really interesting person, not weird at all... ( okay, maybe just a bit ;), but I'm as well, so... yeah...) You wrote that ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello fellow cookie monster and hello Mike! Welcome to the YWS! Here you can learn, trade experiences and have lots of fun, all in one! I advise you to create ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for assuming that she isn't participating in JulNo.

    Jul 8, 2009


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn