User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin My eyes opened mechanically. Rufus was awake too. We were already used to wake up this early in the morning. The clock rand. It was time to go. I ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    LOsT! Lost! Lost! AHHH! I think everyone should start from now on in the first day of school. DT everyone!

    Aug 26, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    Dunno @.@

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello and welcome all to our re-built, magnificent home : The YWS. I'm Shauni and it's a pleasure to have you here! :D I'm sure you have already been introduced ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    Back! Finally! Sorry everyone but I didn't have internet while I was out, obviuosly... So... I'd like to know what happened. Just a quick reviw on *The* important moments. Please? ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    I can live without it for a week. Poor Nate. He must be stressed...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yeah! He's one of my idols! Thanks. You get a giant donut. -inserts coin-

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin Hart Light went out. Oh great! I was sure I was going to hear lots of high screams from the girls.. I hated noise. Not knowing why, my room ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *I can't keep with all of you guys! **so frustrated** Ahh! My character is sleeping on the grass, for God's sake! *** dies*** Yeah Amon! Welcome back!!!* Edwin Hart I ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin Hart All of the newbies decided to go eat cookies. Everyone had to go to get to know each other.I had forget what it was like to be in ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Bee

    Many welcomes to you Nyiiri! "Bienvenida" to our always growing writers-and-readers family! I'm Shauni and it's a pleasure to meet you and have you here, with us! :D I'm sure ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I posted! Yeah! *randomising here* I think the New Boarding School won't be able to pass this one, for me. We are like, a small, friendly group that everyone knows. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Shannon So, time flew by and we were suddenly heading to the Alps. Yes, the all pregnancy thing was nothing. It was just me m stupid body and my stress. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *SOOO late* *Sorry!!* Edwin Hart I tapped Rufus head while my godfather ride the car to my new "home". Can I even call that to it? I just cane back ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    *Is SO confused* So Ed is with Jonathan and Rufus (Ed's dog) is the same room. What more? Anyone wants to join in? *winks*

    Aug 4, 2009


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne