User avatar

Shasta

  • Other Poetry Re: Look Again

    You're probablly right. One thing's for sure, my second stanza certainly seems to be the worst. Oh, and when I say "So is the world, I think again" I'm referring ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eagle at his Highest

    A flash of gold, A glint of steel, And I behold, Those eyes, so real. A sudden lift, Of bright bronze wings, He seems to drift, And then he flings, ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hang On

    I liked it, but I do think that the single rhyme in the last stanza really interupted the flow. I think if you changed the poem so it didn't rhyme ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: All Different Yet All The Same

    That's a very interesting poem. It could be interpreted multiple ways, not one of them without interest. Except for those who would see it as it is. For instance, a ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Already Over (re-write)

    I think removing the rhyming made the poem sound more consistent and together. You could have left it and really altered a few lines, but I wasn't sure you would ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Already Over

    That was good. I'm not sure what the rhyming was, though. It was kind of inconsistant and sparce. Personally, I think you would do just as well to remove the ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coveted

    I thought this was an excellent piece! The concept, the pattern, the word choice, I thought it all was well done. There was one mistake I noticed. You said "Were ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamless

    No, problem! I think it turned out nicely.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look Again

    Thanks!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look Again

    Another poem meant to inspire! Hope you enjoy! Through the green of woods I wander, In world of shade and dappled sun. There is much I often ponder, Like leaves ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Diamonds of the Dawn

    I agree with everyone else. The rhyming patterned worked pretty well throughout most of the poem. Sometimes it's fine to have corresponding rhyming lines off by a syllable and it ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlit Puddle

    Oh, I wouldn't have worried about the number of syllables. That rule really only matters if you're trying to rhyme. Of course, it can add an interesting style to non-rhyming ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Story of a White Mouse (Prologue)

    Thanks for commenting! (I caught the error!) This is not the point of view the whole story is written from. It wouldn't fit as the first part of chapter one ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Story of a White Mouse (Prologue)

    It was late spring and the forest was full of life. Otters played in the streambed, squirrels chased each other, a bronze deer bowed its head to drink, and from ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Slay Dragons

    I think this is very good. The style is kind of short and repetative, but I think that's fine. Still, you probably won't be able to stick with this sort ...

    Apr 19, 2007


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling