User avatar

Shasta

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fantasy of Truth

    And I proof read this too! I must have been really out of it yesterday evening. I never write my poetry with the puctuation already in place, in fact yesterday ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blaze With Me

    I like the idea, but you really need to fix the rhyme with ash and rehashed in the first stanza. Also, rhyming forth with henceforth is basically the same as ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fantasy of Truth

    A whisper, a wonderance, wistfully asking why, A sorceress, a dungeon, a dragon in the sky, A blue bird, a butterfly, a ray of sunlight, A lingering story, from morning ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Crazy

    The rhyming pattern length was trivial and, I thought, interrupting in some places, but I am so critical on the topic of rhyming! I think it might help define the ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ultimate Battle

    I liked the basis and idea for this poem, but, could I critique the rhyming a little? (What's new?) Okay, to start with the first two lines don't really rhyme ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Music

    I liked the flow and thought the piece was altogether very eloquent. I think the style was also very nice, with the one word ending and beginning and gradual change ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Arson

    Just wondered if anyone had any comments.

    May 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Arson

    Arson A spark of sickly glowing light, Catches my eye amid the night. My breathing stops, and then I see, A flicker of flames, shining bright, A glowing fire approaching ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Pass From Your Lips

    I thought it was excellent. And, xanthan gum, that's not a double negative, however much it may look like one!

    May 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunrise

    If you want it to rhyme, at least fix the plural issue with weep and seeps. I simply think that you don't have a good rhythm down and are just ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: What must be it be like?

    I like the idea that inspired this poem, but I think the rhyming needs some help. It was obvious you were making an effort to rhyme at the beginning, but ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eagle at his Highest

    Thank you! I wrote it months ago...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look Again

    Thanks for the help!

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Always On The Outside

    I really liked the ideas and points in this poem, as well as how you applied them. I think that some of it was a little repetative, however. There were ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Look Again

    Do you think something more like this for my second stanza would be better? And so my heart rebuilds, rewords, What I've thought many times before. From cities to the ...

    Apr 28, 2007


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy