-
Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 2.
This chapter is quite long, hope you guys don't mind. I also hope it was better than the first chapter(where there were A LOT of errors!) Thanks for reading :smt001 ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Beautiful, Dead Rose
If I could keep you by my side, If I could feel your lips on mine, If I could only bring you back to life. You would say it is ...
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 1.
Thanks for advice ziggyfred I will keep this in mind+
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz fantasy Ch. 1
Okay,It was good,but I suggest you change it around a little bit. 10:00 AM, Saturday radio: Now we're gonna play a special request from one of our listeners: Attention by ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 1.
If I'm correct in guessing what this is based on, then it's good. It is based on The twilight saga I think. As far as vampire stories go, this could ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 1.
I dropped the body on the ground with a thud.The man I just drank from rolled on and into the river. I didn't look back but climbed up on the ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Little Girl
Hm,there are,as people say,errors but I love it is good and the point god aswell.I love how you discribe the girl.Good job!
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Absinthian Dreams (part two of two)
This is more like a is too long for a poem in my opinion.But the context is good.I don't get the point though...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: untitled
This is a joke right?Sorry for being unpolite, but it isn't a good poem. How did it turn out to be one big sentence without a full stop?Where did the ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Alexis
Um,yeah.Okay,I'm going to try to not be a sob.The poem was really chopped up and short. where two walls meet and greet It sounds a little cheesy and out of ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Connection
It is really good.I like it.There are some thing to it. staring at into the night. In my opinion it would be better as "Staring into the night" I don't ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Unrequited Love OR Seductress (Can't decide)
I don't have anything I don't like in this poem honestly!
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Sleeping Love
Good one.I get the point of it. There is a few to it though. a girl from toronto was asleep in her bed she was completely asleep from her toes ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Stone Mountain
I lik all of them.I think the jumping kid one is quite funny.
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: 3D Sword
I love the details.I think it is a great 3D project.
Jul 22, 2010
