User avatar

Shallowdepth

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Medium Line Preface

    Preface “Are you sure?” “Not really,” I admitted curtly, trying not to seem frustrated as I spread the papers all over my bed. My hands fluttered over the crumpled up ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: If the Threads in Our Clothes

    If the threads in our clothes had ears, what would they hear? Would they hear the lies you told your parents? Would they listen to the slander you spoke to ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: House of Divinity Chp 1 part 1

    “Iro!” Ms. Maddie called up the stairs. “Iro! What are you doing up there?” Iro, standing on several crates stacked on top of each other while balancing on his tiptoes, ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1/4 of Love

    this story is really funny!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bleak Horizon Chp 1 part 2

    “Hey,” I felt someone gently nudge me but I didn’t respond. “Hey lady,” the young child’s voice cooed again. “Wake up.” Immediately my eyes flew open as I jack-knifed into ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Here I'll Always Be

    Here I’ll Always Be~ Thrown away by a beloved person; Pain is immense as are the memories. The tears falling in my hand are cursen, The quills in my heart ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing the Wind Chp 2 Part 1

    Chapter 2: The Wind Piper Hmm, how come I feel all, fuzzy? I tried to move my arm but my attempt failed. My nerves were tingling and gave me a ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bleak Horizon Chapter 1 part 1

    The earth quaked again as I put my hands in front of me before I fell to the ground. Luckily I did because another bomb came crashing down, heaving ruble ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing the Wind Chp 1

    Chapter 1 Blue Melodies and Old Lighthouses “Would you stop moping and at least try to be positive?” My dad said looking at me through the rear view mirror. How ...

    Feb 26, 2007


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos