User avatar

Shallowdepth

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shotguns and Mirrors

    Whoo-hoo! Right on sister! That was excellent! lol I loved it ^^ Really if anyone has anything bad to say about this it's either because the structure, which is fine ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sky Dance

    I really liked that, how you described each color with it's natural trait or characteristic =) very nice. I'm impressed. You may be new to the sight but you're no ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chalk to the Sidewalk

    Chalk to the Sidewalk Chalk to the sidewalk Drawings, hopscotch Chalk to the sidewalk Rain pours, winds roar Chalk to the sidewalk Lines smear, disappear Chalk to the sidewalk Colors ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Word

    I don't know what those other people are talking about, this poem is really good. And as far as the whole pointless thing goes, who said you had to write ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Way Back Home

    Wow, that was really good, and very accurate. It's definatly what you see when you look around at the shallow people that surround you in today's society, at least that's ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Medium Line Chp 3

    Chapter 3 “You better get your act together young lady?!” My mom screamed up the stairs as did the classic teenager act of slamming my bedroom door shut. The pictures ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Electricity Storm

    I like this poem a lot, especially the rhyme which I think a lot of people over look or discredit nowadays. It's also very interesting how you bring to concepts ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleepwalking butterflies

    This is a very interesting poem. Some parts are a little abstract, which isn't a bad thing, but overall it's pretty good =) Not too bad for a fourteen-year-old. The ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Early Nature

    I like the setting, it reminds me of the property we lived on when I was a kid ^^ . I think what might add to the poem if maybe ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forgotten- Chapter 1

    I like it =) keep going with it, make more posts, and see what you come up with. I think the storyline has some real potential, and you have a ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Medium Line Chp 2

    Chapter 2 “Do you know why I kept you after the bell, Miss Lenhart?” I sighed. “Because my attention is being diverted by insufficient and ludicrous daydreams that suck me ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oliver; unexplainable.

    I liked it =) even though it wasn't really my preference when it comes to reading, I liked it. My favorite part was their conversations lol, it reminds me of ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scarlet

    Ooo this sounds interesting. I hope you're going to keept writing on this one =) I really want to know what happened, er, happens. you also put a lot of ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone With The Sky

    That was really good! ^^ do think you're not good at poetry or something 'cause that is evidently not true from reading this.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Medium Line Chpt 1

    Chapter 1 “Without thinking, Chei darted into the open and sprinted into the dark undergrowth, dodging a heavy barrage of bullets. As he crawled over to where Payne had fallen, ...

    Jul 16, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg