User avatar

Shallowdepth

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night of Stop-Beating

    The night air was silent. The industrious sound of the city was dead. The shadows loom and daunt your every step, every movement, every flicker of the eye. Not even ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forget-Me-Not Tramp

    Wow, for a first attempt at poetry I say you pass with flying colors! My first attempt wasn't quite as good as yours that's for sure lol. Not the greatest ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before I Go To Bed

    This was a very nice poem, reminded me of dreams I had as a child, which I suppose may have been the point lol. I love your usage of vocabulary ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Medium Line chapter 5

    “So you can’t hear my thoughts?” He shook his head. “But you can feel them?” “That’s right.” My character/dream whom we have yet to find a name for moved his ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting.

    Wow this was a great poem, very powerful. I love the structure of it as well as the vivid imagery. Combining the two elements all but accentuates the the words ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Above It

    Very simple yet so true. When you wrote I think, though correct me if I'm wrong, you were at that tranistioning age when one grows into young adulthood. And sadly, ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tea Cups of Love

    I really liked this poem, and the last stanza was my favorite of all because that's totally how I wish I could be >< . A real underlying theme in ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Promise

    >< That totally sounds like me an my best friend. I really want to show her that now lol. This is a very wonderful piece, I liked it a lot.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose of love...

    It's every girl's dream isn't it? A deep, unshakable love ^^ this poem made me smile. Very beautiful, and a little sad at the end. I like the ending, though. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Medium Line Chp 4

    I jackknifed up into sitting position as my eyes searched for the source of the voice. You know how in the back of your mind you kind of know there ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passion Times Ten

    I LOVE the structure of this poem, the random lines, the segments. Great way to do it. Lol that makes me what to try and write something like that =) ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thought & Feeling

    Wow that was really good. I like how you kind of use the words to lead the reader into a certain direction and leave the rest to the imagination lol ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Mask

    Me likey a lot =) the only thing is there are a few typos that you might want to fix up real quick so other people don't pester you about ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A small series of Autumn themed haiku

    Nice job ^^ i wish I could write haikus like that, but everytime I try it, well, it looks more like a machine forcily crammed words into a stanza lol. ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saving Me

    Even thought its simple, there's a true beauty in its simpleness =) I liked this poem a lot. For a first try at a love poem this was great ^^ ...

    Jul 27, 2008


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot