User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Welcome to the site. I'm Shadowsun, if you need any help getting around the site or need anything explaining PM me and I'll do my best to help. I ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    lol, propaganda. Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm Shadowsun, and although everyone else has said it. PM me if you need any help. Cool, you're dad's a publisher. See you ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody!!!!!

    Welcome to YWS kitty! I'm Shadowsun, if you need any help just PM me. Wow, we have a lot of kittys now don't we... ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    It's back! It's back! *Dances dance of happieness* :D:D:D It's back!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Don't worry Chris, we wont eat you.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello fellow 40K fan. Tau are awesome don't you think? Can you tell where I got my username from? I'll give you a hint... Hero of the Third Sphere expansion... ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    wow! The new template is awesome! I like all the new picture/links. But some of the resources are bit empty... But their still awesome! I think that it's easier to ...

    May 5, 2007


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang