User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "There is a man with pointy ears, two gryphons, a tied up person--" One of the men, Jon, began. "I know that you idiot." Sighard snapped. "What I mean is, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Sorry I haven't posted for I while, I've been busy with coursework and exams. ----- Sighard marched down the road with ten men from the bodyguard. Three ranks of three ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    The griffin, Rogue ran ahead through the corridors of the university. Jacob must be near. James thought. A student walked round the corner with a blank expression on his face. ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I wouldn't go with an approaching civil war. There's just been one! Civil wars have appeared too often throughout the Star War saga (this includes books and games). I'm liking ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    James reached up and stabbed one of the beasts in the neck. The blood splattered over his dark green jumpsuit turning it red in places. Another beast rushed towards him ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    It was all so fresh in his mind. He couldn't believe that General Harris was dead. He had been ordered to take his post outside the Harris' office when the ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Revan and Malak was the Hyperspace wars, I think, and that was before Naga Sadow... At least I think it was... Anyway iff its BBY it gets my vote. Old ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    It sounds cool. But i've got to think of a way to reintergrate my character into the story because I haven't posted for a while. mmmm..... ~ Shadowsun :?

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    The Shadows recoiled under the storm of poison darts. But Viperidae knew that they would not stay like that for long. It was only a matter of time until they ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    The Lizardmen watched. Watched as the Shadows had trapped them in the upstairs room. Watched as they had jumped onto the roofs. Now they would act. Viperidae changed his scales. ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    They charged towards the Troll, each bellowing their own battle cry. All except Domitus who stayed quiet. Remembering that fatefull day in Rome. That day when he had failed his ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    I like Kyrille.. It sound cool. But the evil beasts scouting out a place for mass invasion has been done before. Maybe they're something that has escaped from under the ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    What period of time in the Old Republic? Clone Wars? Hyperspace Wars(Long, long time ago before Clone wars)? Exar Kunn times? Naga Sadow? Personally I think, Clone wars. Clone wars ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Dibs on a red lightsaber. I wanna be a sith. *sneaks away with red lightsaber* ~ Shadowsun :D

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'd join if there was a Sith council sort of thing! I'd better go do some research, find out if there ever was such a thing in the star wars ...

    May 21, 2007


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon