User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I like the books but I didn't really notice that mant things in the books are... lets say 'similar' to other thing in other boooks/films. After reading the thread I ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something about a young prince who had been raised without any knowledge of his royalty. When he finds out about it he must go and reclaim the throne ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Warrior Class by Dale Brown. T'is a story of aircraft battles and military operations. ~ Shadowsun :D

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something fantasy-like about twelve children/teenagers who find that they have magic powerrs and must somehow save the world. An Angel Reborn

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The fact that I serve my God and folow His will." - Zanderick What do you want most in the World?

    May 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I normally type up the entire story/chapter(depends how lazy i'm feeling), but when I find something interesting in a book or inspiration strikes, I scribble it down to be tweaked ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    The Black Magician Trilogy - Trudi Canavan The Age of 5 Trilogy - Trudi Canavan The Dirk Pitt series - Clive Cussler The Belgairad - David Eddings The Mallorean - ...

    Apr 27, 2007


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones