User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds a bit like a murder or investigation story where you follow the detective or police officer who gets dragged into it all and ends up running form his/her life. ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall Series

    I used to love all the redwall books! I haven't read them for ages though :( . My favourites would have to be Salamandastron , Long Patrol , Pearls of ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I hate writing it, mainly because... I just can't. I'm no good at it :( . I just can't describe my characters appearance... ~ Shadowsun

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    Thats great! I wish I could draw like that... The shadows in the corner look great and the pose is fantastic and the cobweb looks a bit out of place ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would go on the internet and try and find the biggest most scandelous thing the government has ever done then blackmail them to make them leave me alone. What ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Give them a cheeseburger and let them fight over it. What would you do if the entire worlds supply of chocolate suddenly ran out?

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I can only think of one. Fifteen Hours by Mitchel Scanlon

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5) Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare, so boring. I had to do coursework on it as well! 4) The Cup of the World - John Dickinson, I just couldn't ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sneaky Guy

    It's great, but the face is a bit stretched and the eyes are differant colours. Apart from that it's great! Keep on drawing. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickmen!

    *grins* Photoshop rocks :D Nine looks the coolest.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Alaister

    I really like it. The wings just look so cool. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I've read most of the Terry Pratchett books and have really enjoyed them. My favourites would be the ones with Sam Vimes in. He is my favourite character in the ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Well, I like torturing my Elf character Roa, but... It needs to be done otherwise the story wont work. I get the feeling that he's beginning to really hate me ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Ok, my turn! Teacher: Where is your Homework? Student: It's on my computer, but the JFrame chanhed so the modem crashed and the mainframe went down. I have to change ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I will!!! ~ Shadowsun :D

    May 21, 2007


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris