-
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds a bit like a murder or investigation story where you follow the detective or police officer who gets dragged into it all and ends up running form his/her life. ...
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Redwall Series
I used to love all the redwall books! I haven't read them for ages though :( . My favourites would have to be Salamandastron , Long Patrol , Pearls of ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: Describing your Characters
I hate writing it, mainly because... I just can't. I'm no good at it :( . I just can't describe my characters appearance... ~ Shadowsun
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: forgotten doll
Thats great! I wish I could draw like that... The shadows in the corner look great and the pose is fantastic and the cobweb looks a bit out of place ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: What would YOU do?
I would go on the internet and try and find the biggest most scandelous thing the government has ever done then blackmail them to make them leave me alone. What ...
Aug 23, 2007 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Give them a cheeseburger and let them fight over it. What would you do if the entire worlds supply of chocolate suddenly ran out?
Aug 23, 2007 -
Re: Saddest Book
I can only think of one. Fifteen Hours by Mitchel Scanlon
Jul 20, 2007 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
5) Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare, so boring. I had to do coursework on it as well! 4) The Cup of the World - John Dickinson, I just couldn't ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Sneaky Guy
It's great, but the face is a bit stretched and the eyes are differant colours. Apart from that it's great! Keep on drawing. ~ Shadowsun :D
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Stickmen!
*grins* Photoshop rocks :D Nine looks the coolest.
Jun 29, 2007 -
Re: Alaister
I really like it. The wings just look so cool. ~ Shadowsun :D
Jun 29, 2007 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I've read most of the Terry Pratchett books and have really enjoyed them. My favourites would be the ones with Sam Vimes in. He is my favourite character in the ...
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Torturing your character
Well, I like torturing my Elf character Roa, but... It needs to be done otherwise the story wont work. I get the feeling that he's beginning to really hate me ...
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Excuses
Ok, my turn! Teacher: Where is your Homework? Student: It's on my computer, but the JFrame chanhed so the modem crashed and the mainframe went down. I have to change ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Your opinion of Paolini....
I will!!! ~ Shadowsun :D
May 21, 2007
