User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Randomosity Re: Ouch, you know this hurt.

    That must have hurt. Lol. It is funny though :lol:

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hardback every time for me. They just last longer than paperback ones and the spine doesn't get ruined on them. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Brute

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    What would you rather have in a dark alley at night? The pen? or the sword? I'd go for sword every time.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Have a great time! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!

    Happy Birthday guys!! :D Cake is nice... ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I never saw any scene at the end of the Credits.

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    Without Johnny Depp playing Jack Sparrow the film would die. I mean the entire film revolves around him. They had to bring him back for the third one after he ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    WARNING SPOILERS ARE INCLUDED! This is the best film ever! I saw it last night and it was amazing! It is so funny as well! Jack goes insane and starts ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    A friend told me about it. *Points at Saphira* ~ Shadowsun :D

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME Most Influential People

    I've never even heard of most of them. It's a little hard to be influenced by people you don't know about. People who influence me are... well... um... I've never ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Woo! I got 8/10!

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    its simple really the books were good and the film was horrible! the only thing that was remotely right was Brom. showing galbatorix and his dragon was a huge mistage. ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: lol

    Watch this and you'll understand :lol:

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Roman

    Feb 25, 2007


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton