User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas

    It's Christmas! So... Merrye Christmase Frome Merrye Olde Englande! ~ Shadowsun

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    lol. Thats cool. My elf name is Elessar LissĂ«sĂșl I'm pleased with that :D. It sounds cool. My hobbit name is Till Toadfoot wich sounds more than a bit strange ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Dragons are winning by 12 votes... It's getting really close. We need more Dragons! Vote Dragon! When does the poll close? *returns to smoky corner* ~ Shadowsun

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    I like chocolate milk.

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons - You're Needed!!

    I vote Horace! It's a good name. Better than Draco or Fang, besides we already have a Saphira on the site. Horace is origional, therefore good. *returns to smoky corner* ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    I voted Dragon last time. I'll vote Dragon this time. Whats not to like about Dragons? They're big. Breathe Fire. Have Wings. Can Fly. Have Big, pointy, spikes. Can eat ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    Breathing = good. Breathing make me live :D

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    Happy Halloween everybody. [stupid keyboard, one, two, three, four, nine and zero buttons don't work :evil: ] its great. I don't have to get up from the computer cos my ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    OMG! Mantis, where did you get that Heroes picture!?!?!?!? That is amazing.... ~ Shadowsun

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    My Desktop! In various shades of grey...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    They are good gaes. I nearly finished the first one before the disc broke but I finished the second one. The game is great! I'll have to go back on ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: iPod video nano

    Ah. But an iPod touch would be sooo much better... It's got a huge screen (for an iPod) and you download music or videos directly off iTunes to the iPod ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Fred!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    My top five favourite TV shows: 1) Jericho 2) Psych 3) Stargate Atlantis 4) The Simpsons 5) Stargate SG-1 Jericho's great, it's about a small town that is just out ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 42

    lol, that Franch Military one is great. ~ Shadosun :D

    Jul 13, 2007


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn