User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    What would you rather have in a dark alley at night? The pen? or the sword? I'd go for sword every time.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you keep repeating the day over and over again and each time something goes catastrophically wrong. I wish that I will be made a Corporal!

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Good, good. There is more description. The others have commented on everything and I'm not a repetitive person so... I'm enjoying reading this and I'm looking forward to more. ~ ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    Okay, I like this, but there is a general lack of description. Why use 'A image of a young man in his early twenties appeared.' when you can use, 'An ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it's something you don't like. I wish that I can actually sleep tonight

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Cool, wierd little rabbit things, 8/10

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it disappears before you can eat it. I wish the hamster came back to life

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 3)

    My crits are only suggestions! You don't have to do what they say! Maybe I should put that at the top of each one.... ~ Shadowsun

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Angel Reborn

    :D thanks Dynamo :D

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Angel Reborn

    This is my second attempt at fantasy writing, so I don't expect it to be that good. ----- Chapter 1 – Broken Bonds Roa turned his gaze to the sky. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Have a great time! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 3)

    Ok, finishing the crit I sat still for a minute or two, thinking about what I had just got myself into . Then I shook my head and stood up. ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!

    Happy Birthday guys!! :D Cake is nice... ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 3)

    Kalyee flew with me to the ground nest and then left without even looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at her back but then shook my head and walked ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    The griffin, Rogue ran ahead through the corridors of the university. Jacob must be near. James thought. A student walked round the corner with a blank expression on his face. ...

    Jun 5, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh