User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 4

    Whens the next bit? I really want to know what happens next! Please! Tell me! Anyways. I can't find anything wrong with it. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 3 (Remake)

    Ah... I feel sorry for Kai, he's practically lost verything hasn't he? Anyway, I can't find anything wrong with it apart from: They shot another bolt into his chest, but ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    line

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 2 (Remake)

    Well, since you asked. It's very good, I can find very little wrong with it, and the ending was fantastic! Although, you don't tell us what he's thinking and feeling ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you're hounded day and night by reporters, photographers and crazy fans. I wish that I have another book to read...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 2

    Ooo! Dragons! Nothing is complete without them :D. Apart from the little typos it's really good! ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings

    Ooo. Mercenarys with wings, very new idea. Origional :D. Apart from the typo problem everyone else has mentioned it's really good. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tribe

    I can only echo what everyone else has said. The first bit needs changing because it's a bit rushed and the story is a bit short but overall it is ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you write it badly. I wish that I own a copy of Deus Sanguinius.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I said I would, so I will. It's not like any other piece of poetry I've read so I like it. It's origional and unique. :) That's good. I can't ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Still the cool, wierd rabbits.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running From Shadows

    Blue = Change Green = Suggestion It grabbed the gun and began to shoot across the Running soldiers Get rid of the capital Doesn't sound right. add an 'at' so ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Angel Reborn

    Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've changed a few things and now I'm ready to post the next part. ----- Chapter 1 - Broken Bonds Part 2 His ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    France (Vive la France!)

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    :D Thats BRILLIANT!!! :D ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 19, 2007


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour