User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Oil Fields Are Burning

    ... Wow... That is amazing! I got so caught up in it... It's written so proffessionally, it's fantastic!! I have to read more. Ali Kemal seems a bit disturbed, but ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sneaky Guy

    It's great, but the face is a bit stretched and the eyes are differant colours. Apart from that it's great! Keep on drawing. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But your computer crashes just after you've finished writing it and you haven't saved it. I wish that my coursework is all finished

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    This is moving along nicely, but it still needs a bit more description. There are a couple of things wrong with it though. A yellow-skinned humanoid from the planet Ree, ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 5

    Very Mercenary like :D. They're splitting up over money :D. I can see Brad doing something that messes everything up for he other two. Anyways. It's getting better and better, ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Brute

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Catapult

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: LA la la la la - I can't hear you.

    I can't really add anything that sokool hasn't mentioned. It's a good piece of writing but it lacks in information. Maybe it should start a bit before? Inform the reader ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickmen!

    *grins* Photoshop rocks :D Nine looks the coolest.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 4 (Remake)

    Cool, there's Dragons now :D. I'm looking forward to finding out what the Tenjin is. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Alaister

    I really like it. The wings just look so cool. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I've read most of the Terry Pratchett books and have really enjoyed them. My favourites would be the ones with Sam Vimes in. He is my favourite character in the ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Well, I like torturing my Elf character Roa, but... It needs to be done otherwise the story wont work. I get the feeling that he's beginning to really hate me ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Wind

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Sorry I haven't posted for I while, I've been busy with coursework and exams. ----- Sighard marched down the road with ten men from the bodyguard. Three ranks of three ...

    Jun 28, 2007


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya