User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, I'm wierd

    lol, propaganda. Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm Shadowsun, and although everyone else has said it. PM me if you need any help. Cool, you're dad's a publisher. See you ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody!!!!!

    Welcome to YWS kitty! I'm Shadowsun, if you need any help just PM me. Wow, we have a lot of kittys now don't we... ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jul 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I'm busy with coursework, I'm tired and my computer is frequently crahing and I've spent a lot of time trying to fix it only for it to crash in the ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 5 (Remake)

    Cool, this is getting really interesting now. Isn't the evil spirit meant to have red text though? Once more I can't find much wrong with it, save for what has ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worrior of the Wind #1

    "Uncle John gave Jason his famous grin before stepping out of the way." You don't need the speech marks there. It's good, and I can only echo what everyone else ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 meh. not that funny...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    "There is a man with pointy ears, two gryphons, a tied up person--" One of the men, Jon, began. "I know that you idiot." Sighard snapped. "What I mean is, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    lol 10/10

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ouch, you know this hurt.

    That must have hurt. Lol. It is funny though :lol:

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lone

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But its the Tuesday after the Tuesday you want so that Tuesday goes by lighting fast :D I wish that I would fill in this form properly

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5) Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare, so boring. I had to do coursework on it as well! 4) The Cup of the World - John Dickinson, I just couldn't ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hardback every time for me. They just last longer than paperback ones and the spine doesn't get ruined on them. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 6

    Ah... Poor Brad. I didn't expect him to link up with Whiperba though. I can definately see them both going something to try and stop the Mercenaries. This is coming ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    It's back! It's back! *Dances dance of happieness* :D:D:D It's back!

    Jul 7, 2007


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver