User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: EON

    Hi. First of all before I begin here's a rather short disclaimer. This is just my opinion! You do not have to do anything I say. Lucius Cain, a soldier ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 True enough.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you can't control it that well and create a black hole that sucks everyone, including yourself into it. I wish that I wouldn't procastinate so much.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would go on the internet and try and find the biggest most scandelous thing the government has ever done then blackmail them to make them leave me alone. What ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Give them a cheeseburger and let them fight over it. What would you do if the entire worlds supply of chocolate suddenly ran out?

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    *munchs cookie* :D

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: In Thrall

    This is really good. I'm looking forward to more of it. I looked through it and could find only this one little tiny thing. Danteel hesitated, and tried as hard ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki

    Okay. Lets see what I can find. There are a couple of things, but the others have already got most of them. This is what I found: “Speak!” Demanded the ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Okay, some people want to kill Sighard and some don't. Either way, I've added to my post so we are a bit further down the line. I couldn't do this ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Sorry it took so long for me to get around to this, I've been busy lately. There are some small grammatical errors and I found some of the wording confusing ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Since my character is contributing little, I don't post that often due to my computer dying and I am generally making this difficult for everyone, you lot can kill off ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I can only think of one. Fifteen Hours by Mitchel Scanlon

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    My top five favourite TV shows: 1) Jericho 2) Psych 3) Stargate Atlantis 4) The Simpsons 5) Stargate SG-1 Jericho's great, it's about a small town that is just out ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    There's more! I've read it all through and the only thing I could find wrong with it was: He released Dosh and the mad Gypsie fell to the stone floor ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 42

    lol, that Franch Military one is great. ~ Shadosun :D

    Jul 13, 2007


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi