-
Re: The Impossible Dream
Part 1 of Chapter 3. "Seer, what are you doing in our domain?" Inquired the Elf. "Travelling." "This is apparent. Why?" "To retrieve an item that is lost." "If you ...
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 I like the glowing wolf effect and the way the yellow eyes contrast with the white fur.
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Dream
Chapter 2 Rian rode proudly, his new sword sheathed in its scabbard, hanging from his belt. They had quickly escaped the market town after getting his sword. His horse galloping ...
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
I'm amazed. I printed of a copy and read through it, I couldn't put it down! I want more! I want to find out what happens next!! Its a fantastic ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Dream
Chaged punctuation Prologue Zanderick broke out of the trance his eyes fading from the deep golden colour that had seeped into them when he fell into the dreamstate. He gasped. ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Dream
Thank you I'm English This better?? Zanderick broke out of the trance his eyes fading from the deep golden colour that had seeped into them when he fell into the ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The Impossible Dream
Prologue Zanderick broke out of the trance his eyes fading from the deep golden colour that had seeped in to them when he fell into the dreamstate. He gasped. The ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The Emerging Threat
Some changes have been added to this. Prologue On T'au in the midst of the great desert a sheet of sand quivers and shakes, the sand then begins to move ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: In Thrall
...... WOW..... I can't think of anything else to say
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Pair Bond
Interesting, im wanting to read more, but is there anything before this because if there is I haven't read it..... is it a coincidence that the riders hair colour is ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: The Emerging Threat
Yeah coursework isn't the first thing you want to do with your time. I should have critiqued other peoples work first but I posted this before I read the PM ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Atticka
Great storyline, looking forward to reading more *scribbles out* makes you want to read more :D
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: The Emerging Threat
"Shas'la, advance!", the fire warriors started to advance towards the swarm. "Halt!" The Shas'la stopped. "Present!" They took up firing positions. "Take aim!" they each selected a traget amongst the ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: The Emerging Threat
"Kaj'inal, Kaj'inal!" Dak'e'shi roared over the comms system "fall back, you are no longer needed there". But nothing could penetrate the red haxe that surrounded Kaj'inal, the black and yellow ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: The Emerging Threat
I thought that was well written. But you did you write it? yes I did Lets try again then.... All of my story so far together: On T'au in the ...
Feb 8, 2007
