User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 because I really like the quote.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    its simple really the books were good and the film was horrible! the only thing that was remotely right was Brom. showing galbatorix and his dragon was a huge mistage. ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: lol

    Watch this and you'll understand :lol:

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    cape

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: School Uniforms

    Will this help? Pro-Uniforms * Save money on clothing * Uniforms will cut down on teasing and cliques * schools will be safe from outsiders * Parents will no longer ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Caller #1

    Alaise had never been a beauty, but gray hairs that appeared much too early and the indifferent, hollow look in her eye did not make her more so . The ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Roman

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Setisia - Chapter 1 - edited

    To his south there were trees, millions and millions of them, as the forest stretched so far away that even the squirrel-hawk's eye could see no end to it. I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the cookies set on fire when they are being baked, leaving you with a pile of ash. I wish I knew how the universe was created.

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A beginning...

    I'm Interested. I want to know more. Probably my fauvorite part so far. “Your lives for the cause,” Reynard apologised as he broke the defensive stance and sprinted towards his ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Japan

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Drink

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Impossible Dream

    Part 2 of Chapter 3 “This is true, but you have lived through more than one human life time.” Zanderick looked grimly at Braynon. “That is a story for another ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Outlands - Prologue

    Very nice. Lots of description. I like it. Want to read more. 10 out of 10 so far.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Snake

    Feb 23, 2007


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin