User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Archive Re: Centurion

    The lgeion was nearing Troy. Domitus watched the new recruits stare at the tall walls and massive gate. "What are you doing!" Domitus roared. "Keep your eyes front! Legionnaires do ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Name: Domitus Age: 58 Faction: Roman Empire Class: Legionnaire Legion: XIVth Gemina Equipment: A steel breastplate, steel helmet, two javelins, a steel longsword taken off a Briton strapped across his

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Research Re: Battle Reference Needed(Spoilers to 300 inside)

    There is also The Defeat of Boudica in 43AD where 10,000 Roman Legionaries defeated 230,000 Britons... It's an Idea. ~ Shadowsun :D

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    The Black Magician Trilogy - Trudi Canavan The Age of 5 Trilogy - Trudi Canavan The Dirk Pitt series - Clive Cussler The Belgairad - David Eddings The Mallorean - ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    I haven't got around to reading the secoind part yet, but I've read the first part and now, heres my critique... Sweat dripped down Candun’s face as he wielded a ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you only get to keep it for 5 seconds. I wish my computer would work

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it gets eaten by a cat. I wish I knew what it felt like to be God

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it melts before you can eat it. I wish I could see into the future

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Impossible Dream

    Chapter 4 part 2 ***** A pair of deep yellow eyes gazed out into the clearing where the elves had made their camp. A small figure worked its way to ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    This just keeps on getting better and better.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 I don't get it...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Woo! I got 8/10!

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bird

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Impossible Dream

    Chapter 4 Part 1 Zanderick sat quietly next to Braynon, watching Rian talk to the Elven Ranger. He cast his mind back to when he had last been to Alanar. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Nick

    Mar 9, 2007


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp