User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something fantasy-like about twelve children/teenagers who find that they have magic powerrs and must somehow save the world. An Angel Reborn

    May 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ch.1 - Assassination Attempt - The Yerrida

    So far i've only read the first part, but still it was really good. I'm looking forward to reading more - when I have the time - and found the ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    I came up with this a few days ago. What do you all think of it? ----- Cover. Aim. Fire. A sharp crack echoed through the trees. One of the ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    "FIRE!!" Domitus yelled. The Balistas unleashed their ammunition upon the enemy, raining death on them. The bolts passed through several men before slowing down. "RELOAD!!" The Balistas were reloaded,

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The fact that I serve my God and folow His will." - Zanderick What do you want most in the World?

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello fellow 40K fan. Tau are awesome don't you think? Can you tell where I got my username from? I'll give you a hint... Hero of the Third Sphere expansion... ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    wow! The new template is awesome! I like all the new picture/links. But some of the resources are bit empty... But their still awesome! I think that it's easier to ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Things had become hectic since Domitus had taken charge in the City. Forbidding people to leave had not been a popular choice, but Domitus wasn't a popular person so that ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    The manifestation of the Dark Gods had caused disarray and terror in the Roman ranks. The more feeble members of the XIVth had jumped at the chance to try and ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I normally type up the entire story/chapter(depends how lazy i'm feeling), but when I find something interesting in a book or inspiration strikes, I scribble it down to be tweaked ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter2 - The Greater Good

    OK. Lets get a few things straight. The Tau would adress Commaner Farsight as O'Shovah. The Dawn Blade was found on a dead planet. We do not know if Shovah ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Greater Good

    It's Stealth Armour . The stealth suits have armour which mimics their surrounding scenery, making them look just like a bush or a tree or part of a wall. I'm ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread to Centurion

    Very true, Domitus would have killed Skuller. He isn't the sort of person to follow the Geneva convention. But still, I liked Skuller. I want to know, What happens next? ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Domitus fumed with rage. His face was bright red and veins bulged in his neck. The nerve of that damn officer . He thought. After he and his men had ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    One of the Trojans ran up to Domitus. "We have found Skuller." He reported. Domitus grabbed the man by his shirt. "Where is he?" He growled. "He's.. He's in the ...

    Apr 29, 2007


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix