User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you fail for not doing it. I wish that my school work got done quicker.

    May 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME Most Influential People

    I've never even heard of most of them. It's a little hard to be influenced by people you don't know about. People who influence me are... well... um... I've never ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh, Corrie 1

    I felt really sorry for Corrie at first, but the last bit made me think that she was creepy. I kinda feel sorry for the narrator for having to put ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch--Part 3

    Kristie sat on her lawn, relaxing. It was about ten in the morning. As she lay down on the grass, it's sweet smell put her into a drowsy, unfocused state. ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Part 4: ----- They moved silently through the jungle. There was always a need for concealment. Everyone froze as a voice crackled over the radio. “Alpha, this is Bravo. We ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    An arrow flew past Domitus and buried itself in a nearby Legionaire. He slashed his longsword across the hittites face in front of him, then turned to scan the rooftops. ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    She arrived almost right at fifteen minutes, heralded by the excited barking of the dog, and let herself in to put the bags on the table before flopping down on ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Yerrida Boy - Ch. 2 of The Yerrida

    I like it how Aine keeps on calling Rais a stalker. Very amusing. The story is very good. I'm enjoying reading it and am looking forwards to more. ~ Shadowsun ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something about a young prince who had been raised without any knowledge of his royalty. When he finds out about it he must go and reclaim the throne ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Part 3: Thanks sworddance :D I hope you all like the third part just as much. ----- The lieutenant ran. He jumped over a stream and carried on running. His ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ch.1 - Assassination Attempt - The Yerrida

    Okay. I've read through it all and I've found that it's a really well written piece. The fight scene is good but a lot of people have sed the 'Dance ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Warrior Class by Dale Brown. T'is a story of aircraft battles and military operations. ~ Shadowsun :D

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    The legion cut through the centre of the Hittite forces. Domitus was at the front of the legion. Stab. Thrust. Parry. Men died. Domitus brought up his shield to cover ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Thanks DarkLight :D Heres part 2: ----- He placed them on opposite sides of the road, where no one would notice them. Then ran towards the treeline and crouched down ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Thanks DarkLight :D Heres part 2: He placed them on opposite sides of the road, where no one would notice them. He then ran towards the treeline and crouched down ...

    May 5, 2007


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind