User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    OMG! Mantis, where did you get that Heroes picture!?!?!?!? That is amazing.... ~ Shadowsun

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    My Desktop! In various shades of grey...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds a bit like a murder or investigation story where you follow the detective or police officer who gets dragged into it all and ends up running form his/her life. ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    They are good gaes. I nearly finished the first one before the disc broke but I finished the second one. The game is great! I'll have to go back on ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: iPod video nano

    Ah. But an iPod touch would be sooo much better... It's got a huge screen (for an iPod) and you download music or videos directly off iTunes to the iPod ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Welcome to the site. I'm Shadowsun, if you need any help getting around the site or need anything explaining PM me and I'll do my best to help. I ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it happens while you're away. I wish that my DiDA would finish itself.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Shiny....

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Fred!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But it's badly made and it snaps and stabs you in the foor. I wish that my Writers Block would DIE!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall Series

    I used to love all the redwall books! I haven't read them for ages though :( . My favourites would have to be Salamandastron , Long Patrol , Pearls of ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I hate writing it, mainly because... I just can't. I'm no good at it :( . I just can't describe my characters appearance... ~ Shadowsun

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    Thats great! I wish I could draw like that... The shadows in the corner look great and the pose is fantastic and the cobweb looks a bit out of place ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you don't accept them... I wish that my writers block would go away...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It needs a picture to be better....

    Sep 13, 2007


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom