-
Re: GT Plot Discussion
Fand, I did post a bio before I posted part of the storybook. This is a lot differant than the other storybooks I've become part of though, and Hunter said: ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Dibs on a red lightsaber. I wanna be a sith. *sneaks away with red lightsaber* ~ Shadowsun :D
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
I'd join if there was a Sith council sort of thing! I'd better go do some research, find out if there ever was such a thing in the star wars ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: GT Plot Discussion
Yay! I've joined! I've posted! ~ Shadowsun :D
May 21, 2007 -
Re: The Greatest Treasure
Sighard was standing guard on the Generals door, he felt uneasy with the Bloodguard standing eitehr side of him. He tried to concentrate on staring at the picture opposite him, ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: GT Character Thread
Name: Sighard Janason Gender: Male Age: 27 Birthplace: Askam Father's Name: Jana Tolinson Mother's Name: Ida Ragnarsda Race: Human Appearance: Light blonde hair that is flattened beneath his helmet, g
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Name : Viperidae Gender : Male Age : 2711 Race : Lizardman Powers : Invisibility (His scales match his suroundings so he appears to dissapear), Poison (His claws and fangs ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Your opinion of Paolini....
I will!!! ~ Shadowsun :D
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Amarum rocketed through the sky performing flips, spins and loops. A hundred pairs of eyes stared up in amazement as James and Amarum performed incrediblie feats of aireal manouverability. Amarum ...
May 20, 2007 -
Re: Assassination
Shigeru stood beside the Shogun as he made his adress to the public. Shigeru wore his traditional red samrai armour and watched the crwod for any sign of an assassin. ...
May 20, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Name: James West Age: 23 Gender: Male Eye Colour: Green Hair Colour: Black Years Completed: 3 Clan: Wings Griffin Name: Amarum Feather Colour: Brown Eye Colour: Green Gender: Female James ...
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Your opinion of Paolini....
I like the books but I didn't really notice that mant things in the books are... lets say 'similar' to other thing in other boooks/films. After reading the thread I ...
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Assassination
This is my first storybook so you guys will have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong.... It's 1192AD and Minamoto Yoritomo has been appointed as Shogun. The clan ...
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Centurion
Domitus and Rolan, were surrounded by Hittites. Whenever one came close, he was immediately, killed by either a scimiter slash or a sword thrust. Although it wasn't long until, the ...
May 9, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
A friend told me about it. *Points at Saphira* ~ Shadowsun :D
May 9, 2007
