User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    It was all so fresh in his mind. He couldn't believe that General Harris was dead. He had been ordered to take his post outside the Harris' office when the ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Well, he is going to be near Harris' room when I find the time to post on him. I'm a bit busy at the moment because I'm starting my Duke ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Would the blonde man happen to be Sighard?

    May 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you wish for another wish over and over again I wish that I had a better imagination

    May 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But now there is always a small raincloud hovering above your head raining on you I wish I had a big magnet

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Revan and Malak was the Hyperspace wars, I think, and that was before Naga Sadow... At least I think it was... Anyway iff its BBY it gets my vote. Old ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    It sounds cool. But i've got to think of a way to reintergrate my character into the story because I haven't posted for a while. mmmm..... ~ Shadowsun :?

    May 25, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I was thinking, Sighard is the replacement guard. A bell tolls to tell the current guard that it's his turn to move on. Sighard goes to the Generals room, shortly ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    The Shadows recoiled under the storm of poison darts. But Viperidae knew that they would not stay like that for long. It was only a matter of time until they ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Ok, my turn! Teacher: Where is your Homework? Student: It's on my computer, but the JFrame chanhed so the modem crashed and the mainframe went down. I have to change ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it has a hole in and sinks! I wish I didn't have to do my ICT work today.

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    The Lizardmen watched. Watched as the Shadows had trapped them in the upstairs room. Watched as they had jumped onto the roofs. Now they would act. Viperidae changed his scales. ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    They charged towards the Troll, each bellowing their own battle cry. All except Domitus who stayed quiet. Remembering that fatefull day in Rome. That day when he had failed his ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    I like Kyrille.. It sound cool. But the evil beasts scouting out a place for mass invasion has been done before. Maybe they're something that has escaped from under the ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    What period of time in the Old Republic? Clone Wars? Hyperspace Wars(Long, long time ago before Clone wars)? Exar Kunn times? Naga Sadow? Personally I think, Clone wars. Clone wars ...

    May 24, 2007


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100