User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I wouldn't go with an approaching civil war. There's just been one! Civil wars have appeared too often throughout the Star War saga (this includes books and games). I'm liking ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 2)

    I was now the strongest in the clan, it was even suggested that I was the strongest Iriad in the world. I did not think that this was true, but ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iriad

    Great story, I'm looking forward to reading the second part in a second. You made me feel really sad for Fin but curious about everything else, what species are they? ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    This is amazing! I can't find anything wrong with it, but I wasn't really looking for anything wrong with it... Still, this is amazing!

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sauron

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 it's good, but it confuses me.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Trees

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you get stuck on one page and you are never able to get off it. I wish that my computer in my room has the internet

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted! But you get a really bad grade for not doing it I wish that I can go back in time and tell my past self not to go into ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Don't worry Chris, we wont eat you.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    James reached up and stabbed one of the beasts in the neck. The blood splattered over his dark green jumpsuit turning it red in places. Another beast rushed towards him ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I never saw any scene at the end of the Credits.

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Hospital

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    Without Johnny Depp playing Jack Sparrow the film would die. I mean the entire film revolves around him. They had to bring him back for the third one after he ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    WARNING SPOILERS ARE INCLUDED! This is the best film ever! I saw it last night and it was amazing! It is so funny as well! Jack goes insane and starts ...

    May 27, 2007


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour