-
Re: Merry Christmas
It's Christmas! So... Merrye Christmase Frome Merrye Olde Englande! ~ Shadowsun
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
lol 8/10 crazyness is cool
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
hmmm. Interesting. 7/10
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
lol. So funny. 9/10
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator
lol. Thats cool. My elf name is Elessar Lissësúl I'm pleased with that :D. It sounds cool. My hobbit name is Till Toadfoot wich sounds more than a bit strange ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: the year of the fire
This really should be longer before anyone can critique it properly. Please try to post more in the future. Okay. Here's my critique of this very short piece. The Year ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?
Dragons are winning by 12 votes... It's getting really close. We need more Dragons! Vote Dragon! When does the poll close? *returns to smoky corner* ~ Shadowsun
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: It's Hot In Topeka
I like chocolate milk.
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: Dragons - You're Needed!!
I vote Horace! It's a good name. Better than Draco or Fang, besides we already have a Saphira on the site. Horace is origional, therefore good. *returns to smoky corner* ...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Very Cool. 9/10. Very Cool.
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?
I voted Dragon last time. I'll vote Dragon this time. Whats not to like about Dragons? They're big. Breathe Fire. Have Wings. Can Fly. Have Big, pointy, spikes. Can eat ...
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?
Breathing = good. Breathing make me live :D
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!
Happy Halloween everybody. [stupid keyboard, one, two, three, four, nine and zero buttons don't work :evil: ] its great. I don't have to get up from the computer cos my ...
Oct 31, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Cool. Very Halloweenish. 10/10
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10. It's good, but I've seen better.
Oct 29, 2007
