User avatar

Shadowlight

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Right & Wrong Prologue

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I Knew Somehow It Was The Last Time

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Hush [Legit]

    ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: VII--0.5

    OH. MY. GOSH. Nuff said.

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Untitled story as of now

    Thanks to everyone who reviewed my story! To clear something up, this is the beginning of a story. it isn't finished, or complete, just a wee little bit. and I ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I little snippet of my story

    Hi Thanks for you review. I was just reading it again and realized I used Rain a few to many times thanks for pointing that out. as for plot, this ...

    Apr 3, 2010


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace